As fans of the show, we wrote some drinking game rules for Hell’s Kitchen. Enjoy and drink responsibly!
1. Original Rule: Any time someone says they’re getting “thrown under the bus”, Person who is visiting has to drink.
2. Revised Rule for first rule: Any time someone makes a *traffic related remark* (“just got sideswiped, you’re trying to t-bone me, don’t run me over”) regarding their treatment in Hell’s Kitchen, Everyone has to drink.
3. Each time Gordon Ramsey says “dig in”, Everyone has to drink.
4. Each time someone says “I’m not here to make friends”, Person who is visiting has to drink.
5. Each time the canned-noise that resembles a buzz-saw happens, Everyone has to take at least a sip.
6. Any time food is raw during dinner service, Host/Person Supplying Seating & TV has to drink.
7. Any time food is over-cooked during dinner service, Person who is visiting has to drink.
8. Any time Gordon says the dish is well-done during dinner service, Everyone has to drink.
9. If there’s a risotto on the dinner menu, each time it is mentioned Host/Person Supplying Seating & TV has to drink.
10 If there’s anything on the dinner menu with “puree” in the title (Eggplant Puree, Sweet Potato Puree), Person who is visiting has to drink.
11. Every time there’s a cut to commercial before announcing who BOTH won AND/OR lost (different drinks for each) during competitions and eliminations, Everyone drinks.
12. Every time Gordon asks someone to take off their jacket but returns them to the line to eliminate (or not) someone, Everyone drinks.
13. If you blurt out who you think is going to get eliminated and you’re wrong, you drink twice.
14. If Gordon kicks anyone out of the kitchen during dinner service, Host/Person Supplying Seating & TV has to drink.
15. When Gordon says “Open Hell’s Kitchen”, Everyone drinks twice.